Presenting Mrs. Taylor's Kindergarten Class Blog! Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance your learning at home, and most importantly discuss with your child their -- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS and DISCOVERIES at school!!!
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Things We Learned From ONE Pumpkin!!
1. We wrote numbers and letters on the shell of the pumpkin.
2. We carved and scooped out the pulp and seeds.
3. We discussed knife safety.
4. We talked about parts of the pumpkin.
5. We estimated how many seeds were inside the pumpkin.
6. We counted the seeds we found inside the pumpkin. There were 265 seeds!!