- The students share an area to hang their coats. Daily children forget to hang their jackets and gather their own clothing. Therefore, please LABEL everything.
- We engage and foster independence. At home, please have your child practise putting on their own winter wear. If possible send MITTENS, not gloves. We have 25 students in the class, gloves would entail us to assist with placing 250 little fingers into 250 finger holes!!!!AAAHHHH
- Physical Education is currently on Friday's. Please send indoor shoes on Friday's. This will change when there is a holiday or PA day.
- We are a SCENT FREE classroom.
- Literacy/Numeracy bags will begin this week. More information will follow.
Presenting Mrs. Taylor's Kindergarten Class Blog!
Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance your learning at home, and most importantly discuss with your child their -- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS and DISCOVERIES at school!!!