PRESENTING

Presenting Mrs. Taylor's Kindergarten Class Blog!

Follow our Reggio Emilia Inspired class to see what students are learning at Prince Edward School. Visit often, borrow ideas to enhance your learning at home, and most importantly discuss with your child their -- PLAYFUL LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS and DISCOVERIES at school!!!


Tuesday 20 March 2012

Field Trip


Thank you to all the parents for joining us and helping out with our field trip to Winstar Gymnastics and Jumping Party!!  Our trip was a huge success, the students were smiling ear to ear!

This is what they had to say about it.....

Gracie - "I liked when we were jumping."
Haven Taylor - "I liked jumping on the castle."
Bryson - "My favourite was the fast slide."
Elijah - "My favourite part was the rings."
Demar- "I liked to play on the bicycle."
Andre - "I liked the blowing up slide."
Lucas - " My favourite was the trampoline and jumping."
Ariel - "I liked when I slide down."
Cameron - "I liked the castle blowing up."

Here are a few pictures to share your child's experience.